17 recipes you can make with rice is a testament to this super frugal food. There are so many ways to use rice that will stretch your food budget. Stretching our food budget gives us more money for $8 gluten free bread or other ways to afford autism.
I don’t always use traditional rice in my recipes either. Cauliflower rice or Miracle Noodle rice are two mainstays in my rice arsenal. I only buy organic rice as well since you have to be careful as rice has been known to be high in arsenic. The money saving comes from the fact that rice is super filling so you eat less. A little goes a long way which makes even organic rice a frugal choice.
If you don’t have an InstaPot , you are missing out. The rice setting alone makes it worthwhile. Throw the rice & liquid in there, hit the rice button then walk away. You can let it release naturally or do quick release if you’re impatient like me. Perfect rice every single time. My child with autism can make it himself.
17 Recipes You Can Make With Rice
1. Garlic Cauliflower Fried Rice
2. Chicken Rice Casserole
3. Tropical Coconut Pineapple Cashew Rice
4. Mexican Rice
5. Pressure Cooker Chicken Rice
6. Easy Baked Mexican Rice
7. Southwest Skillet Chicken And Rice
8. Cheesy Zucchini Rice
9. Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
10. Mexican Chicken and Rice Crock Pot
11. Homemade Easy Pork Fried Rice
12. Coconut Pineapple Rice
13. One Pan Chicken Fried Rice
14. Cilantro Lime Rice
15. Korean Lentils Brown Rice
16. Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
17. Mexican Rice and Cantina Beans