These are the most clicked on posts for this year. Am I surprised by any of them? Not really. Most people are searching for how to help their child with autism live a full and productive life. Since insurance sucks eggs when it comes to covering autism therapies, most have turned to the internet .
Enjoy the best of the blog for 2016. You’ll also see that I have some amazing products coming up for 2017 as well as a super secret project. I think you’ll be excited to see it .
Top 10 Posts For 2016
- Using Essential Oils For Autism
- Why A Full Moon Affects Children With Autism
- Home Occupational Therapy For Children With Autism
- Teaching Safety Skills To Children With Autism
- DIY Sensory Room On A Budget
- A Mother’s Journey Through PANDAS With Essential Oils
- How The Disability Access Pass Works At Walt Disney World (printable pamphlet coming Summer 2017)
- Sensory Brushing And Joint Compressions For Autism
- Affording Autism (e book coming April 2017)
- 31 Days of Homeschooling Using Disney Parks (ebook coming Fall 2017)
What would you like to see on the blog in 2017?