Another year has come and gone. Tomorrow starts a new year. Is it just me or did this year fly by? Have fun perusing the top 10 posts people read about here in Autismland.
- Why Disney Shouldn’t Have Asked Autism Speaks (Disability Access Pass)
- Using Essential Oils for Autism
- 31 Days to Homeschooling Using Disney Parks : Disney’s Disability Access Pass : One Year Later
- Our Not So Magical Experience with the Disability Access Service Card
- Using Essential Oils For Autism Part 2
- 31 Days of Homeschooling Using Disney Parks
- Make your own weighted vest
- Using Essential Oils For Autism Part 3
- Navigating Teen Years with Autism: Shaving
- Great example of Static vs. Dynamic Thinking
You’ll be excited to know that I am finishing up a series on how to use the DAS pass at each park set to debut in February 2015. I’m turning the Homeschooling Using Disney Parks series into an ebook, and there are lots of autism, rdi and lifestyle posts on tap for the New Year. Tell me, what was your favorite post of 2014 and what do you hope to see in 2015?