5 Reasons to attend the Autism Education Summit plus a discount code. Conferences help you learn new as well as exciting ways to help your child with autism live the best life possible. They also help you to network with therapists, doctors, and vendors that can help make all of these therapies affordable. Conferences can be expensive which leaves you to wonder whether the short term costs will lead to long term gains.
The Autism Education Summit is hosted by Generation Rescue in Dallas, Tx every September. Some of the best doctors, therapists, and leaders in the autism field converge to share ideas. Their website describes it as :
“Throughout this dynamic 3-day event, you have the opportunity to immerse yourself in interactive sessions, connect with like-minded people and most importantly, learn from the leading medical and educational professionals in the field of autism. This Summit offers a unique medical platform where parents get unprecedented access to medical practitioners who are redefining the field with an evidence-based approach to autism treatment. You will leave this conference feeling hopeful, with new avenues of support, and the ability to clearly define the next steps on your autism journey. “
5 Reasons To Attend The Autism Education Summit
- You learn new things to help your child live the healthiest as well as best life possible. Autism doesn’t mean our children have to live in pain or stuck in one spot. Slow progress is still progress. We need to keep ourselves educated on cutting edge technologies as well as advances in nutrition and medicine that have the potential to help our children.
- You get to network with other parents who are walking the same path as you. The importance of meeting people who understand your life from the inside can not be overstated. Making new friends while connecting with old ones over these 3 days will rejuvenate your soul allowing you to return home with a new lease on life.
- Unparalleled access to ask questions of the speakers that pertain to your particular situation. Sunday morning is dedicated to Sunday Clinics where you can ask your questions directly to the speaker. You will go home understanding the lecture completely as well as how it pertains to your situation personally.
- The Expo hall full of vendors carrying adaptive technology, books, nutritional supplements, safety items, and much more. I would pay just to go here in all honesty. You get to see the products, ask questions about how to use it personally, plus a direct contact to help you in the future. There are also items in here that you may not be able to find near you like safety stickers for your car. This alone makes the ticket price worth it.
- It gives you hope that there are people out there who are working tirelessly for our children with autism. Whether you believe recovery is possible or not, you want to help your child live the best quality of life imaginable. Seeing the efforts these professionals are putting out not only for their children but for all the children will overwhelm you.
You will leave The Autism Education Summit with so much information that your head will spin. You will have made connections that will help your family for years to come as well as discovered new therapies to help your child now. Best of all, you will leave full of hope. That fact alone will change your family dynamic for the better. I’m not saying you will go home and it will all rainbows and unicorns. Regardless of what happens, you will know you aren’t alone. That is priceless.
Want To Save $30 On Registration?
Simply type in AUTISMLAND on the registration screen where it says coupon code.
Registration becomes $59 instead of $89.